Wow, and 2011 is gone.......sitting here and reflecting on it, I can't help myself thinking that it has been a wonderful year. I just can't believe how quickly 2011 came to end. And of course with a new year knocking on the door, here comes my resolutions:
1. Let my family and friends know how much they mean to me.
2. Do extra acts of kindness to help others.
3. Try something new that will put me outside my comfort zone.
4. Write down three good things that happen each day.
5. Laugh and love more.
6. Exercise more and start practice yoga again.
7. Travel more (even alone).
So, here is the one to 2012. May it be a good one for everyone!!!! Happy New Year!!!